Our warmest glove yet. We have combined the insulating qualities of our All Weather Neoprene glove with the wind protection properties from our AquaPro glove to create the ideal winter glove. Durability is enhanced through clever material selection to enable the glove to last longer. The glove has full fingered neoprene protection that extends further up the wrist to increase blood flow and circulation combined with a tuck away Aquafleece mitten. The mitten is an additional feature that can aid in removing windchill in between races or on the coach boat, when your fingers are not being used - this can then tuck away neatly into a handy pocket on the top of the glove when not in use.
The pocket for the mitten to tuck into can also double up as a storage pocket for heat pouches!
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Tuck away Aquafleece mitten - Developed using the same principles as the Aquafleece® - Combines the wind protection of a Polyurethane outer layer with the insulation of a fleece inner layer
- This combination virtually eliminates the wind chill whilst retaining the control and feel necessary for competitive dinghy sailing
- Super Grip coated palms for a positive feel on tiller extensions, sheets and control lines
- Velcro wrist fastenings for added security and to reduce water ingress
- All weather construction is warm enough for sailing in the depths of winter whilst flexible enough for a positive feel on tiller extensions, sheets and control lines
- 3D shaped palm and fingers
- Individual finger reinforcement
- Seamless wraparound grip for comfort
- 34% Nylon
- 27% Polyester Fleece
- 25% Amara
- 14% PU