Once you try Aquafleece® you’ll never look back!
Manufactured from a material developed by Rooster in conjunction with a leading technical fabric manufacturer. This top has a Polyurethane coating on the outside for water resistance, durability and flexibility combined with a fleece inner layer to keep you snug and warm - a combination that works well when wet or dry. It can either be worn under your hikers as a base layer, mid layer or as a top layer over them. This really has got to be one of the most exciting timeless products that we have ever developed!
We recommend hand washing in warm water.
- Water resistant construction
- Soft light fleece lining for warmth and comfort in all climates
- Seams are not taped so perfect crossover top for a range of temperatures
- Elasticated adjustable neck bungee
- Soft fleece at neck edge for comfort against your face
- Tight fitting at hem/hips to maintain position on body
- Thumb loops at sleeve cuff
- Rooster PU laminated and bonded light fleece
- Composition: 88% Polyester, 12% PU